The MQTT protocol, a widely-used messaging and data exchange protocol for the Internet of Things (IoT), is fully implemented by Pro Mosquitto. Our broker has been designed to be highly scalable and incorporate enterprise-grade security concepts from the ground up. With its strict adherence to the MQTT specification, Pro Mosquitto is the world's first choice for facilitating the full potential of IoT. Pro Mosquitto is 100 percent MQTT compliant.
- The MQTT Broker Handbook: Your Guide to a Connected World
- How the MQTT Client and Broker Connection Works
- MQTT Publish, Subscribe and Unsubscribe
- Essential Guide to MQTT Topics and Wildcards
- Understanding MQTT Quality of Service or also known as MQTT QoS
- MQTT Keep Alive Timer to Keep Your Devices Connected
- MQTT Last Will – Everything You Need to Know + Example